Payment for all consultations with Dr Azarian are required on the day.
The initial consultation with Dr. Azarian is $158 and a standard consultation is $117.
The fees associated with custom orthotic devices are charged over 2 visits and include the following:
- Biomechanical assessment, gait analysis, casting (plaster cast or 3D laser), orthotic fitting and 3 months of review appointments: $380
- Custom crafted orthotics pair (hand made in Perth) : $789
Private health insurance rebates for costs associated with podiatric surgery may be available. The exact amount will vary based on your level of cover and health fund.
Fees associated with ingrown toenails and other surgical procedures can only be discussed following a consultation. We will provide a guideline of the surgery costs in advance.
Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment 24hrs notice is required.
Failure to notify us may result in a non-attendance fee being charged.
- Cash, EFTPOS, Credit Card
- Workcover and Motor Vehicle Compensation
Most health funds cover podiatry but the coverage and therefore the ‘gap’ will vary with each health fund.
- (08) 6244 4299
- (08) 6117 5742
- We are no longer located at the Karrinyup St. Luke Medical Centre.
We are currently seeing patients at:
Central Specialist Centre
164 Cambridge Street
West Leederville, WA 6007 (free parking at rear)
- Appointments available:
Existing patients (and for urgent enquiries), please email Dr Azarian directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.